Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One Man Show This Close

I think I'm done with my one-man show. I have to read it out loud and time it out to see if it's long enough. There are two character pieces and two new sketches and I play myself as an over the top actor.

I think it's pretty funny. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible as far as costumes and props. I need to go through and simplify it even more. I want to have it up and on stage in a month, so watch out for that.

I've been watching the live Nintendo press conference from E3. I think the only thing more exciting is to actually NOT watch it. It's so boring, then again I haven't been brain washed by the wii yet so I really don't care much about the amazing new multi player online pokemon game coming out this year.

Back to work my pretties.

No comments: