Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Classy New Website

Howdy folks, if you've been here before you probably noticed that I redesigned the place. Put up some new wallpaper, shag carpet, and added a couple new rooms. I hope you like the new "classier" look. Now that I'm officially an unemployed writer/actor I felt like I should tear down that juvenile tiki themed website and construct a more mature one. A website that the high class web surfer could sit in front of, sip a snifter of brandy, and enjoy a nice book.

I'm all grown up now; I have to be more responsible. For all the people who are looking for crude jokes or dirty site gags, please direct your search into the gutter, because that’s where it belongs. Try googling trash. That's not me anymore. From here on out its obscure references and drawn out antidotes. Light up one of your Padilla Miami Cigar’s and let your bottle of 1985 Fattoria Viticcio Chianti breathe as you drink in the aged and improved NickGibbons.com. Take a deep breath....

...wait...

...did somebody... oh man! One of you totally floated one in my new website! That sucks. I’m going to light a candle to get rid of the smell. Dude, did you have Indian for lunch? Please take look around and tell me what you think. I’ll try and get rid of this rancid odor; it smells like someone filled a month old dead midget with vomit.

No comments: