Friday, May 28, 2010

Radioactive Sequel

I'm sure J.J. Abrams, Judd Apatow, the Farely Brothers, Adam McKay and Seth MacFarlane are just talking to their lawyers and producers, firming up an offer for this property. While we all wait to find out which one of these talented and able directors will helm this property for the big screen, I thought I'd post the 2nd episode.

This episode features my best friend Sam Mertes as the bad guy. He did a great job, I love that guy. My favorite part is the diaper of doom still in the credits.

If you have a facebook page or twitter account please share this video, I'm not going to post the last episode unless this one gets at least 1000 views.

Thanks, and if any of you guys know J.J. Abrams, Judd Apatow, the Farely Brothers, Adam McKay or Seth MacFarlane, please let them know that I'm looking for them.

No comments: