Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is this an audience or an intervention?

Did improv at Relapse theater last night with a great bunch of improv cats called Automatic Improv. I love those guys, so much energy and love for the craft. It's always a ton of fun to share the stage with them. Last night there wasn't a whole lot of people in the audience, but it was still fun.

I checked with AT&T, and my cel phone is working, so I'm confused why I haven't heard from J.J. Abrams, Judd Apatow, the Farely Brothers, Adam McKay or Seth MacFarlane yet. I mean come on guys, If this movie is going to hit the big screen summer 2011, we gotta get going. I have some great ideas on how to shoot the scene where Dick Peters uses the bathroom for the first time after getting hit in the crotch with that meteor, slicing the urinal in half with his laser piss.

We haven't even talked about the hysterical scene where the construction worker is trapped under the huge statue, and Radioactive Crotch Man rams his crotch over and over against the statue to shatter it, but the best part is he does it into the butt part of the statue. There will be so many LOL's during that scene let me tell you.

I'll keep working on the screenplay on my own, but it would be nice to have a contract in play.

No comments: