Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SAVE THE DATE BITCHES!

I got a date for my one-man show! No silly, not someone to go with me, a calendar date.

It's one night only so start canceling that visit to your sick grandmother's deathbed and make a reservation TODAY!

It will be on SEPTEMBR 5th, at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater. The theater is located at 307 West 26th Street in New York City. I am coupled with another show that I don't know anything about. Please call this number and reserve a seat 212-366-9176. Be sure to tell them you are reserving a seat for Nick Gibbons' show.

The whole shebang starts at 6:30pm, but I go up second so I should be hitting the stage around 7pm. Feel free to miss the first show, just be there for my show please.

This will be the first time I've performed this show so it will at least be funny to watch me go blank and forget my lines. I'm still tweaking the script so I'm a tad stressed out about learning everything and getting all of it ready, considering I will be in Seattle/California for 12 days between now and then. Pray for me, unless you're atheist, than just stand there and don't do anything.



I have an improv show tomorrow night as well at 9:30 pm at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, so If you can't make the one man show, please come out tomorrow and see me perform some good old fashioned improv, the way grandpa used to do when he forgot to take his dementia medication.

2 comments:

tom said...

you got it...I'm there!

Nick Gibbons said...

I love you Tom Saville.