Thursday, February 19, 2009

My new best friend

Do you want to know what I gave my wife for Valentine's Day this year? I was in a burlesque show and I made her come watch it. How many wives would allow their husbands to get away with not taking them out to dinner in a nice restaurant the one night of the year that it's mandatory. Not only did I not take her out, I insisted she watch a show featuring stripping women and her husband wearing an embarrassing cupid outfit. That's why my wife is better than your wife. Plus my wife could beat up your wife.

The show BTW was outstanding. It was a ton of fun and we sold out both shows. The naked ladies was pretty awesome, but for my money the best part was the special guest appearances of Master Shake himself, Dana Snyder! Dana and the director of the show, Big Mike, are friends. Big Mike flew Dana down to do the show because one of Dana's first loves is vaudeville comedy. I was blown away by how flawlessly Dana performed his acts. They were all hilarious and the audience ate up every last morsel. It was a lot of fun to watch.

Here's a shot of me and my new best friend Dana Snyder:

I'll have video and pictures of my amazing cupid getup soon. Stay tuned.

I just noticed that one of my videos went from 100 views, to 2000 views over night. I did a little investigating and it appears to have been posted on some German video site or something. Me and David Hasselhoff are huge over there, and drunk.

2 comments:

John J. said...

Nice. Finally got to meet my boss, huh? :D

Anonymous said...

Out of sight, out of mind, I guess.
I understand, he's kinda famous.