Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reel for Real

I swear to God they keep putting out the Halloween stuff earlier and earlier each year. It's not even October yet for Satan's sake.

If you didn't get a chance to watch my episode of Robotboy last week, which I'm assuming includes all of you, it was really good. They stuck to the script relatively closely. A lot closer than I thought they might. They pulled off the scary mysterious voiced exposition guy joke really well.

I cut together a sort of demo reel about a week ago as a companion piece to my resume in an attempt to obtain writing gigs. I threw it up on You Tube and thought my Mom might get a kick out of watching it, so I'm putting it up here. Please leave a comment, good bad or ugly, It's been pretty quiet in the ol' comments section. I just cleaned up in there so all the dust balls, spider webs, tumble weeds, and dead whores should be gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT! Space Zones and Mr. Finkus are my faves. Of course F.N.G.R. is fantastic too. "You're one of my favorite... pupils." Get that work!

Nick Gibbons said...

Thanks Sammy. It was great to see you this weekend. Tell the wifey and kiddos I said hiya!