Monday, May 5, 2008

A present for you, faithful blog reader

As stated in my last blog, I re cut all the episodes of the aqua rangers this weekend. I got them all down to 5 minutes. I also made them black and white and put an aged film filter on them. They look OK, but I think I might try putting this aged film/video filter on them that my buddy at work built in after effects.

They look great. I was able to improve a lot of the jokes and definitely help them to move at a faster clip. I was even able to add some jokes here and there. Case in point, the below offering. This is something I can't believe I didn't think of the first time around. The gags as low brow as they come, but I'll be damned if it didn't make me laugh out loud.

At any rate and without further ado, I submit to you the George Lucased up version of a scene from Aqua Rangers:

BE CAREFUL IF YOU'RE WEARING HEADPHONES, I THINK THIS CLIP RUNS A LITTLE HOT AUDIO WISE.


Please tell me what you think in my comments section, I crave your feedback. CRAVE IT!

3 comments:

eldude said...

STILL FUNNY.. EVEN AFTER HAVING HEARD IT LIKE 30 TIMES TODAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

nuthin funnier than farts under water!!!

Nick Gibbons said...

I call them "Watarts".