Friday, November 9, 2007

Nick's Anxiety Checking in to Say Hi

Hi guys, this is Nick's anxiety. I'm sort of driving Nick right now because he has a ton of things going on next week that he is super excited/stressed out about. I'm not here to tell you about those things, I'll let him tell you next week, I'm just dropping in to say that he isn't in the best state of mind to write a blog entry right now.

I take over Nick from time to time when a big project is approaching or something is happening in Nick's life that he is worried about. I make his stomach churn and his face get hot. Nick has a problem relaxing. He fixates on future tasks. This is a good thing for me, because without that psychological malfunction, I wouldn't exist.

Nick hates me. I'm all like, "Don't hate the player hate the game". Please don't get upset with me though, I don't like my job. Who does? It's just something I'm good at. My dream job has always been to be unbridled exhilaration. You know, that feeling a person gets when they win the lottery or get a birthday present. Unfortunately for me, I didn't go to college after high school. I jumped right into the emotional psychosis work force and got saddled with this dead end downer of a mental state.

Maybe I'll go back to school someday and get a better more pleasant job. It's so hard to change your life at my age. If Nick would get a handle on his emotions he might be able to meditate me away, in which case I would be out of a job and on the streets. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing. It would force me to take stock in my life.

If anyone out there has a good relaxation technique, please send them to Nick, he needs them bad. He's thinking of going to a movie to help him calm down. He wants to go see that 3D Nightmare Before Christmas at the IMax Theater.

Send good vibes his way and maybe those cosmic rays will calm his ass down. I gotta go, Nick has some pacing to do.

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Hypnotherapy is the best relaxation technic I've ever used. And, if it doesn't work at least you could make a joke about it later. I'm excited to read your blog next week and find out the exciting news!