Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Open Letter To Anonymous

Dear Anonymous Comment Poster,

Thank you. Thank you for having the courage to post anonymous comments on my blog. Thank you for taking the time out of your undoubtedly busy day to post a backhanded and or caddy anonymous comment. It must be difficult for someone with your stature and importance to sift through the internet finding blogs of insignificant people. Your hours of research, I must implore, are not in vein.

It's a service that we, as humans, are very thankful. We need a person to scour the intretnets, helping knock people who may have a haughty attitude, down a couple of pegs. I mean, who are we to think we can just post details about ourselves for our friends and relatives to read and not think that someone else may take umbrage with our devil may care attitude.

I applaud your audacious bravery. What a chore it must be to lift your anonymous fingers up and down on a keyboard, constructing anonymous sentence after anonymous sentence of humbling sentiments.

Thank you "anonymous". Thank you for putting this nobody in his place. What was I thinking? I mean really.

Sincerely,
Peon Nick Gibbons

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuc u doosh bag

Nick Gibbons said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

I'd actually would like to thank you for acknowledging the hard work I put into commenting on blogs like I do. Its not easy being 450 pounds and confined to a wheel chair. I actually don't run my fat fingers over a keyboard. I wish that I could, but I've lost most of them. I have to use my voice operated typing software to leave the comments I do. So, if you wonder why I am bitter, then know that its because I've been living vicariously through your antics, and at times get abit depressed when I think that I am not being expressed correctly through your life. I think you are a talented and delightful person Nick Gibbons, but like me abit critcal of yourself and others. I apologize if I've hurt you. In doing so, I know, that I've hurt myself.

Nick Gibbons said...

touché anonymous, touché.