Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beard Deconstruction Week: Day 2

TUESDAY: The Frasier

OK, so we're starting slow. You can practically here me saying "Oh Niles!"

I mailed something at the post office today and the lady working there told me that stamps have gone up a penny. She said people were complaining yesterday, so she told them it was a lot better than gas prices. I laughed and agreed, because I'm very awkward in social settings when having to deal with people I don't know surrounded by more people I don't know. Seriously, if you wanted me to agree to something I normally wouldn't, just get a pretty girl behind a Starbuck's counter to ask me. If a Target employee were to say to me, "I'm gonna need to see your ID and we'll need your soul to give to Satan as well." I'd probably be damned right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have some nice grey in you facial hair. gratz on that!

Nick Gibbons said...

Age is a fickle mistress, and so is my mistress.