Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

This is just a blog for my mom, so if I didn't crawl out of your vagina, please ignore.

Happy Mothers Day!

I'm so thankful each day that I was blessed with such an amazing person to be my mother. You are always there for me, which is no easy task because I'm one needy, selfish little ball of neurotic fury. You continue to bend to my every request and help me with all my silly projects. I live in fear that one day you will wake up and realize that you are sick of putting up with me. That fear however, quickly dissipates when I remember how awesome you are and your love is unconditional.

Thanks for all you do for me and I hope someday I'll be able to share with a little person of my own the same love that you have so unselfishly shown me.

I love you mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cheap turd - not even real flowers, but picture of flowers; and hotlinked too!

Nick Gibbons said...

Mom, why did you post anonymously?

Anonymous said...

same goes for me, Mom - part deux.

Anonymous said...

What if you crawled into my vagina? Then can I read the blog. Seriously, I only skimmed over this one, so far.