Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blog Sunday

Saw Iron Man yesterday and loved it. I do have a man crush on Robert Downey anyway, so this was a no brainer. If you haven't seen it, go. Be sure to stay seated for all the credits, there's an extra scene at that end. It didn't make any sense to me, but I don't know nothin' 'bout no iron man comics.

I'm re-cutting the old Aqua Rangers episodes today. I'm waiting for a render right now so I figured I'd shit out a blog. I'm going to edit each of them down to under 5 minutes, take out the color, and put an old film grain effect on them.

I'm hoping the new length will help sell them. It will quicken the pace and make them more palletible to an ever growing attention deprived internet public.

Gotta go, love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you shit blogs like Picasso shits paintings. Nay... You shit blogs like Stephen Hawking shits theorems regarding singularities in the framework of general relativity!!!

Anonymous said...

cuz the women want'em shorter and grainy.