Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Beard Deconstruction Week: Day 3

WEDNESDAY: The Motorhead

I keep forgetting that I have crafted my facial foliage into a bizarre shape, so when people look at me strange it takes me a minute to figure out why they are looking. Is this what it feels like to be carrot top?

I think I'm playing a pirate in a show this weekend. I haven't been contacted by the people in charge of the show to help me with my costume yet. It's on a Saturday night and I think it's by the pool at the downtown Hilton that houses the Trader Vic's. I will basically just be walking around posing for pictures with people there. It ain't great but they pay me 100 bucks. That ain't great either, but these are hard times and every little bit helps.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Sorry the R button got stuck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this one's my favorite! i love it!

you're always a pirate... a butt pirate! HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nick Gibbons said...

Thanks Sam, you've had to put up with way to many of my hair misadventures.

Anonymous said...

So if you see a cute girl will you tell her she shivers your timber?