Thursday, September 27, 2007

Scream Dracula Scream

Anyone ever notice how much the word "blog" sounds like something Dracula would say? Anyone?

I did a really fun improv set last night in a show called Ash Wednesday. I co-host the show with Stan Laikowski, Chris Schnider, Dave Thunder, Federico Garduño, and Betsy Todd, all very funny people. We rotate our co-hosting duties, the actual hosts of the show are Stan and Chris, all the rest of us are guest hosts. It's a fun show with lots of different acts and unfortunately not a lot of audience members.

Last night it was me, Stan, Chris and Dave. We opened the show with some friendly banter then did a 10 minute improv set. The set was really funny. In the first scene I was an Italian tombstone carver and I was carving tombstone for a man who wanted the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man on his tomb and the words "Bustin' makes me feel good" on the grave stone. Then I played a retarded little man that could barely speak above a whisper, loved to hug people, loved chocolate, thought the wings on buildings meant they could fly, and it turned out I was the President. Good times, good times.

I'll be in the Film Noir show this coming Wed. Oct. 3rd at 9:30pm at the UCB. I highly suggest you guys come out for that show. It really is a lot of fun, and I have to wear make-up.

I've been jogging everyday and I've come to the conclusion that jogging sucks sweaty hairy man balls. I wish I was a washed up celebrity, so I could be on Celebrity Fit Club. At least then I'd be getting paid to slim my fat ass down. Dreams do come true.

OK I got nothin' talk to you cats later.

No comments: