Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ONE MAN SHOW!!!!!!!!!

I have to take a break in the vacation blog to write about my One-Man Show. It's THIS Wednesday at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in New York City.

Here is the info:

What:
Nick Gibbons presents Nick Gibbons in: Nick Gibbons'
One-Man Show "Nick Gibbons Needs and Agent" Written
and Directed by Nick Gibbons
Where:
Upright Citizens Brigade Theater
307 West 26th St.
at the corner of 8th Ave and 26th St.
When:
7pm
Wednesday September 5th
Why:
Because you love me so darn much!
How Much:
5 bucks
Reservations:
(212) 366-9176

And here is the flyer:


The Vacation post take a lot of time so I probably won't get another one out until the show is over, I have to spend every second learning my lines. I'm realizing now that I should have made my show all mime.

Please stop in and watch me trip over the words I am trying desperately to shove into my limited memory.

I just made a gay ass commercial for my One-Man Show:

No comments: