Sunday, July 22, 2007

There can be only one?

Sorry to slap another self starting video into my blog, but dammit I don't know how else to get this thing 100,000 views on the Funny or Die website. You see, if a video has a 4 or higher rating and gets 100,000 views, it becomes what they call "Immortal" and at that point voting is suspended and the video will forever be on the site.

What does this mean for me? Not a damn thing. I won't get money. I won't win a prize. Will Ferrell won't hand write me a thank you note with an 8x10 signed headshot. All that will happen is it will make me happy in my heart, and you can't put a price on happiness.

So here's the deal, click the word "funny" in the lower left hand corner of the video at any time while it's playing. You should then see a 2 second video of an audience laughing, that means it worked. Then hit re-load in your browser window and repeat this until your clicking finger is a short boney nub and your mouse is covered in blood.

I removed this video for a bit, will put it back up later...

Love you guys and I'll have another jury report tomorrow. Keep up the good work.

No comments: