Thursday, July 19, 2007

I got my hair texturized!


This cost me 31 dollars plus a 5 dollar tip for the "stylist" and a 3 dollar tip for the "shampoo-ist". The stupid look on my face was free. My mom gave me that.

Court wasn't so bad today. We knew going in that it was going to be a half day, 10am to 1pm, but it turned out to be half a half day, 10 am to 11 am. So I got up at 8 am and rode the subway 45 minutes for less than an hours worth of people bastardizing our legal system. Gotta love it. At least there wasn't any biblical style storms or fire breathing assplosions today. Good with the bad.

I left the court and made my way to my favorite pizza place for lunch, Two Boots. After helping to ensure I'll never loose those 20 pounds I need to loose, I left the place and walked 4 long blocks to the subway, only to realize I had left my backpack at Two Boots. I blame the kids today with their rock and rap music. I doubled back and rescued my bag from the crazy pizza guys.

On my way to the subway, again, I called a place called "Dramatics" and made an appointment to get a long overdue hair cut. They had an opening so I made my way there. I get really nervous in these places for some reason. Maybe it's because the girl that cut my hair looked almost exactly like Paris Hilton, minus the chihuahua and orange jumpsuit. After another attractive woman shampooed me into submission, Paris asked me if I wanted her to "texturize" my hair. I asked her what that meant and she said some stuff, I think, I stopped listening after about 2 seconds and just agreed to whatever she said. She could have given me a mo-hawk and I would have said it was cool. After 7 minutes, the deed was done and I was officially texturized, and you know what folks... I feel texturized, and it feels good.

Now that I'm super hot I'm probably going to get that call from George Cloony to be in Oceans 14.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.