Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MY NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!!!

I wanted to write a song about something that everyone's done at least once in their life.

This was a lot of fun to do. I downloaded this demo of a pitch corrector so I could get my vocals to sound like Kanye. The problem was I can't sing to save my life, so Nancy helped me find an easy melody and key and coached me through the verses. It took way longer than it should have, and that's my stupid vocal chords fault.

The song was about a minute longer. I had some more talking at the end and two other verses, but in the end I decided to follow my #1 rule of comedy, short and sweet. Get in and get out.

I hope you liked it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! That was freaking funny! Totally worth the wait.. hope you don't mind... but I want to google you now!

Nick Gibbons said...

Google away!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I laughed my balls off. nice work man. (Also laughed your balls off? You tell me.)

Anonymous said...

Cher called she wants you to return her voice effects box, AFTER you wipe it off with some disinfectant wipes. Pow! Deal wit it yo!

Nick Gibbons said...

She's gonna have to wrestle that voice effect out of Kanye's cold dead hand first.

Bob Camp said...

Google-riffic

Bob Camp said...

Google-riffic