Thursday, March 18, 2010

Suck My Deck

In the last video I said I couldn't decide if I wanted to start screwing on the deck. By that I don't mean having sex on it, although that would be awesome, I meant putting the decking onto the support structure. Well I decided at 5pm to start, and at 8pm I was done! Well.... almost done, I was short 2 12 foot deck boards, so I borrowed my sister-in-laws SUV, thanks Amy, and picked up the final pieces this morning.

A screw here and a screw there and BAM:








Now I have to figure out how to do the screened in porch.

On a personal note, I'm looking for writing/production coordinator work to help pay for, among other things, the deck and my mortgage. If any of my friends at studios out there know of some job openings send um my way. I love you guys!

No comments: