Monday, December 22, 2008

Holy Crap, Silent Crap

Christmas has come early! Man oh man was this one hard to edit. Out of every one I've done so far, this one has definitely been the most difficult to piece together. I wanted to do a holiday one before the finale. Unfortunately my idea had me singing, which isn't my strong suit. It's more of my wet suit.

I new my mom would love a Christmas one as well, she's coo coo for Christmas. Here ya go mom. If anyone else wants to watch and comment, that's OK too.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a bone you can rrrrip out after I whip it out! That is histerical!

MAAAAAAAAAARRY CHRISTMAS, BEDFORD FALLS!

Nick Gibbons said...

Sam, you just made this the best Christmas ever!

Anonymous said...

ZU ZU'S PEDALS! THERE THEY AAAAARRRRE!

Bob Camp said...

Ha ha ha! Very cool and funny.
I'm sorry about your singing too;)