Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anime Fans Suck

I seriously think that all anime fans are complete jerks. Every time I receive a negative comment on "You Tube" about my videos, I go to the persons page and they have nothing but anime shit up. I'm not a fan of the stuff at all, it literally bores the shit out of me. I'm serious, I fill my pants with excrement if I see anime. OK so maybe I don't poo my pants, but I wouldn't know because anime is so freakishly boring that I'm asleep before the crazy "asian pop" music video opening is over. They should prescribe anime instead of sleeping pills, I guarantee no one would get addicted to anime, unless they're fat pimply face teenage boys.

If you're a fan of anime, I'm sorry if I offended you with this post, but I'm more sorry that you're a fan of anime. Maybe you could leave me a post and tell me why you guys are so damn mean and hate everything except anime.

No comments: