With this blog entry I will officially tie the number of blogs I did last year. That's right, I've met my imaginary, self imposed, completely fabricated, and meaningless blog quota. A lesser blogger might sit back and coast, blogless, for the rest of the year.
Don't worry fare blogoholic, I plan on writing at least 2 to 3 more blogs this year, setting the bar even higher for next year. I'm like the Michael Phelps of blogging, except my mouth is normal sized. You'll be able to return to my site to read the boring details of my life. I won't be phoning them in either, oh no. Here are some of the things you've come to expect from my blog and can look forward to in the coming monthes.
1. Long winded diatribes when I have one of my infamous bursts of self doubt and depression about how I'm not good enough at anything.
2. Mildly amusing, if not amusing at all, reports of my travels. Complete with endless photographs.
3. Short angry emotional outbursts about people driving and texting or the sad state of television.
4. Cryptic messages about projects I'm working on that excite me, but I'm not allowed to talk about.
5. Reposts of old videos I've made because I have been to lazy and/or busy to make new ones.
6. New videos I've made about pooping, farting or other low brow activities in an attempt at comedy.
7. Wild card.
I'm calling all the blogs that follow this one my, "Gravy Blogs©". Consider the entries to follow the cherries on top of the delicious blog Sunday I've been making for the past 8 months. That's enough food analogies for today, it's to close to lunch and I'm making myself hungry.