Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE


I personally don't give two shits who you vote for, but for goodness sake get out there and vote! If you don't, you totally give up your right to complain about the country for the next 4 years. I don't know about you, but my favorite thing to do is form uneducated, non researched opinions about politics and argue them with people. Besides, Starbucks is giving away free coffee if you vote. There are like 20 Starbucks within a 2 mile radius from me right now. I can go to everyone and get a free cup of coffee and stock pile that shit! I'll have enough coffee to last me three days, saving me more than 400 dollars! Totally worth it.

VOTE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the poster! Tuvok vs the Cryptkeeper! you should have come out with that months ago.

Nick Gibbons said...

I like to reveal my hand right at the end of the game.